목요일, 12월 07, 2006

La Baballe au Pied


Publié dans l'excellent journal Beo (A titre gratuit, malheureusement).
Cliquez sur le dessin pour le voir de plus près.
-
Lower left corner:
'I wanted to spend my life wearing a short... So I decided to become a footballer...
Also, I love money ... And blonds with big breasts'
-
Lower right corner:
'I am blond with big breasts (which costed him a fortune) and I am a footballer's wife...
I totally assume my 'trophy-women' social status ... As long as it brings money'
-
I think the translation is quite bad, but I hope it is fun anyway in english (do not forget that I have absolutely no sense of humour in english)

2 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said... / a dit

블로그 관리자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

10:57 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said... / a dit

Le foot business: 80 000 prolétaires qui regardent 22 millionnaires.

10:13 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home